As you plan ahead and dream of the office you want, you think of so many ways to make it look good and give it a style that is naturally yours. From the construction down to the modeling of the office you find so many hindrances in terms of constructing as well as the materials needed to make it look like the dream office you long it to be.
At Four Chairs Furniture, commercial design services that cater to what you want, how you want where you want and when you want it to be. After all, that office is where you are going to spend most of your time working, hatching ideas and putting them into motion.
What is a Workplace?
A workplace is a location where you work, either for an employer or simply a place of employment. It could be a home office to large office building or a factory. It is said that the workplace is one of the most important social spaces other than the home, constituting "a central concept for several entities: the worker and his/her family, the employing organization, the customers of the organization, and the society as a whole".
Different types of workplaces
In today’s modern era, there are a number of workplaces you need to be aware of, the following are:
· Home Office - For new businesses or startups, having a Home Office is the easiest and cheapest way to start and operate a business. You can turn your home, apartment or rooms, and even garages to an office. The space might be limited and cramped and you might be a bit distracted with roommates or kids.
· Virtual Office - When you want a formal office in a prime business district in your city, but without the hassle of being physically there everyday, you can opt to have a Virtual Office. When you want your business to be registered in a prime, sought- after and known district with less the cost or expenses, then a Virtual Office is the best option for you.
· Co-working Spaces - Co-working Space is gaining more popularity nowadays. Co- working spaces makes you feel like you are working at a coffee- shop where you can lounge much longer, enjoy a cup of coffee and good ambience and work the day or night away. It is the most popular set- up for new businesses or startups, with one or more than one team members, and also freelancers and specialists. The term “co-working space” applies to sharing workspace with workers or business owners and startups with various backgrounds and companies.
· Rental Offices - When you decide to have your own physical office, you can choose to rent a large space or unit where you can work, operate or manufacture your products and services. Rental offices are often on a monthly basis to the landlord. Depending on the location and size,
· Leased offices - On the other hand, leased offices come with a fixed term usually six- months, one- year or five- years contract with the landlord or company owning the unit or building. The contract in leased offices, compared to rental offices, is more fixed and binding.
Four Chairs Furniture gives you insights and inputs while it offers full service design studios that have personalized packages for projects of all sizes. They turn your workspace into your ideal environment, keeping it clean, classy and organized, while incorporating your brand and company culture that will keep your clients coming back.